Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fear is a Mother Skunner


I had my first mammogram this morning.  I was all worked up and nervous.  I listened to so many people.  Some said oh because you have large breast it’s going to hurt.  They will have to squeeze that entire breast under a plate and smash down on it. Because I believed them, I could barely sleep thinking about the pain that I was going to receive in the morning. 

I should go back and slap everyone that told that lie lol.  It took longer for me to get undressed than the whole procedure.  The side view picture was a little uncomfortable only because of the way I had to stand.  But other than that, I felt absolutely no pain.

While you are growing your business, you will hear all kinds of horror stories from different people.  You will hear, no one will support you; everyone will want your product/service for free; if you open a store no one will come.  What if Mr. Walmart, Mr. Kmart and Mr. Target listened to the naysayers?  Don’t let someone else’s fears dictate the success of your business.  Get rid of the fear and go for it.  Like I always say, what God has for you is for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment