Saturday, July 16, 2011

Much Needed Rest


Have you ever felt guilty for getting some much needed rest?  Well sometimes I do. Being an entrepreneur often means that you are the CEO, VP, shipping clerk, customer service rep and janitor.  There is always something to do.  Sometimes when I'm supposed to be resting, I never fully rest because my mind is racing at 100 mph.  I feel like while I'm laying in the bed or lounging around the house, I could be answering emails, I could be doing facebook or twitter updates, I could be return calls, etc.  Well like I have always been told, if I don't take care of me, then the whole ship will sink. Don't every feel guilty for getting some much needed rest. Even God rested after creating the earth.Today will be my day of rest. Well at least a 1/2 of day of rest.  I'm taking baby steps :-).

1 comment: